Thursday, November 1, 2007

#20 YouTube



Woohoo! A web tool that I already use! I love YouTube. It's easy to search, and in case you haven't got your search tag right, it shows you related videos, and others by the same user. Not all of my colleagues will yet know that I am pregnant, so I've been using YouTube to look at pregnancy related videos. The one above I found while comparing reviews on prams. This is the pram we want, with the seat taken off. Very cute!

I have also really enjoyed the Commoncraft videos that have been discovery tools in previous Learning 2.0 activities. A few times I have understood the webtool, but really not understood why you would bother using it. These videos have made all the difference, and as a learning tool within the library would be very useful.

No comments: