Friday, November 2, 2007

#23 Is this really the end?

Well it has definitely been a journey. I had a slow start as I was dealing with pregnancy related fatigue (poor me, lol). Of the activities, I found RSS feeds the most difficult to get my head around. But through the whole thing, I actually found blogging about my discoveries hardest of all. I think this got easier once I started to enjoy the activities.

I think most participants would agree that whether or not they would use all of these tools again, they are valuable for us to know, so that we can pass the knowledge to our patrons. I think it is becoming increasingly important for library staff to keep abreast of internet resources.

Many, many thanks to Lynette and Leslie for giving us this opportunity.

2 comments:

deedee said...

yes, but you haven`t told us, did you find the pram of your dreams for your next journey?

deedee said...

sorry, I`ve just watched your youtube video and I have the answer!